Omnia Perduta is the stretch goal deck of Omnia: The Golden Age, and represents an era of war and destruction, when everything collapsed.
The main Omnia theme is cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return. The main symbol is the Uroboros, the immortal God-snake who eats its own tail, represents the beginning and the end of time.
Based on the ancestors of the first Omnia, decks of Omnia: The Golden Age will catapult you into an Era full of treasures, heroes, and war. The suits are inspired by ancient civilizations, the Hearts are inspired by Egyptians, the Spades are inspired by Babylonians and Persians, the Clubs are inspired by Greeks, and the Diamonds are inspired by Romans.
In Omnia Perduta, they are preparing to fight a huge war that will end the Golden Age and will throw the world in the present.
- Emerald foil on tuck box, inside and outside
- Dark Grey Stardust Paper tuck box
- 2 metallic inks on faces, light-emerald and gold
- Unlimited version (2000+ decks printed)
- 55 cards, including a light-emerald suicide queen
- Classic finish
- Printed by Expert Playing Card Co.